Monday 21 March 2011

When you need Help, SOS, Call GOD 463

I pray to GOD, after my Disciple Journal completion for the day.
When I prayed to perform my Quiet time, He asked me to read Psalm 3.
G.O.D 

The most magnificent thing of Psalm 3 is:
 Psalm 3:6-8
(6) I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about.

(7) Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God! For You have struck all my enemies on the cheek; You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
 
(8) Salvation belongs to the Lord; May Your blessing be upon Your people. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]

He ask me to blog for Those requiring HELP. When other things seems impossible, when Others seems to turn their back on you, when others don't care, He said, Pray and Dial 463. If you still have the old Cellphones, 463 is GOD. Just Joking. Just pray because that is the special line to God without Queues or being transferred from your location to a call centre in India or anywhere else.

Praying goes directly to Him not touched by Angels, not overheard by anyone else (remember Bruce Almighty?). All your Troubles will be taken away from You as He will come to Help but remember in His Time! Don't think that He will come instantly. He will be there to Help you.


Reminded by a story where  most of you have heard of this foolish story. Here it goes,

On the sea, a man is sailing and the boat hits a tide which flips the boat. Floating on the sea, he prayed; "God Please Save me!" After an hour, a boat approaches and offered to rescue and help; he declines and said, I'm waiting for God.

After another hour, another boat approaches and he declines again. and goes on until he finally drowned and dies.

After he died, he met God. He asked God, "Why didn't you save me? I prayed to You."
God answered: "I came many times to save you buy you declined all of my offers!"

What do we get from this story?
1. Praying is a direct line to God!
2. God Answers our prayers!
3. I forgot the verse, but I Remembered reading it somewhere, God will answers those who prays in need and in desperation. He will answer your prayers.
4. God will come in any form.
5. Don't be foolish but be wise.


God Bless,



SS675
I'm a Growing Weed!

3 comments:

  1. i phoned it , it said "this number is not in use thanyou for calling good bye" in an american voice


    what does that mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Steven;

      Sorry it took me a while to reply your comment.

      463 was taken from the old cellphones whereby:

      4: G-h-i
      6: m-n-O
      3: D-e-f

      Hence it becomes GOD. but then it is a Metaphor.

      The "Special line" without an American voice replying to you that the number is not in use and etc, is through praying.

      Personal praying to God will directly link you with God. Believe it or not, He Listens and Answers.

      I would say that even this communication between you and me is a channel created by God.

      If you don't mind, may I ask you to - Why do you need to communicate with God?

      Are you experiencing some trouble times?

      How can I help you?

      I can be a pretty good listener and if possible, offer help or advice.

      Finally, don't waste your "Worldly Phone Credit" to dial 463; it will never reach God. Go into your private and personal space where there is no one
      around you and just pray to God.

      God is an Intimate God and He loves that personal time with you alone.



      God Bless,

      SS675

      Delete