Wednesday 2 March 2011

God's Children

Heyyy....

I prayed and was given this verse 1John 3

Somehow it relates to choosing your friends in life.

First of all, what a wonderful claim from God that we are His children :D Yay.... Hallelujah for that and AMEN!!!



But then the question is the from our side now? Sort of like a Performance Review here.

Have we performed as per His Demand? or Are we living based on what the World Demand of us?

Do we follow His teachings? or the World's Teaching?

Are we loving others generously or are we loving egoistically?

Have we give or have we selfishly take ?

Do we care among others? or Do we care about ourselves?

Yada Yada Yada....

We live in a Judgmental World where people judge whatever we do. Upon their Judgment, we act accordingly! This is wrong, This is lying, This is not being true to ourselves.

Sometimes we try to look good for the World and forget who we are. worse than that, we forget our Heavenly Father.

God wanted us to Believe only to Him and His Son Jesus Christ. (1John 3:23) Yet some of us who proclaim that they believe in Jesus, still goes to a fortune teller. --- This is wrong. I used to go there, witness this and that, but now when I can speak to Him, I think I rest my case and I shall only ask to Him. (I've got a talent so why not. Even though you don't, don't be confuse and don't search for me :P cos u can. U can by Praying to Him.)

Then God also want me to share that this world have been divided into two generally. one part consist of His Children and the other part as Evil's Children. I'm in Transition to be honest hahaha.... Yet I was always in the middle going back and forth but now am getting there to His side :)

He wanted to let us know that He offers Eternal Life yet the other side offers Immediate but not Eternal Life. What this means?

Yeah it is great to be known, to be popular, to be the hippest person in town. To be clear, I'm not saying it is wrong! Like I said, I ain't no Saint! I still think that there is nothing wrong to enjoy life. But what I want to stress about is prioritizing the right and the grey area.

I go Clubbing, I Drink, I Gamble, Yada Yada Yada.... (before)
Now I realized, yes I know a lot of people, yes I felt like flying; YET I felt EMPTY!
Now I don't do it anymore (maybe occasionally sometime); Now I Pray, I go to Christian events, I Blog; AND I Feel RICH!

What is there to offer when you feel empty?  Yet when you feel Rich, a lot can you share. and This is why I blog.

Won't talk much but do Read 1John 3 and think hard on it.

I'm offering  a Good Food so please do try it out :)


God Bless,

SS675
I'm a Growing Weed

No comments:

Post a Comment