Saturday 12 March 2011

Time

My 2nd blog of the night....

I went to Garam Ministry tonight, a great service with a great presence...

First of all, My Deepest condolences to Mr Wishnu Iriyanto and his family for their grievance upon losing her daughter. But then she is with our Heavenly father now.

Hearing the news, I was sad. Hearing the whole set made me think and ponder...


What is Time?

Time is not like a stopwatch where we can hit a pause!

Time is not a DVD where we can fast forward, rewind, pause, yada yada yada like in the movie Click.

Time is something we can't turn back. Time once it is gone it is gone.

No matter how old we are, young, energetic, old, yada yada yada.


When He calls us, that is IT! 

We never know when.



Somehow when I was a kid, I knew that I won't be alive long in this world. in fact half of my life time have been wasted to gutter.

Believe it or not, I don't really care; what I care is what I can do within the time left?

I have so many goals I wanted to achieve as per my first blog of the night yet so little time to achieve.

Many people say this: Life is too short to be wasted so Carpe Diem.

Carpe Diem: enjoy the pleasures of the moment, without concern for the future
(http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/carpe+diem)

So they end up partying, having fun, yada yada yada. What are those? those are actually Worldly Pleasures. 

This is my thoughts, There ain't nothing wrong in it! no enjoy when you have the time. but for me I am better off trying to leave a Good Memorable Legacy that will give an impact to people. 

For me is through helping others, achieving my desires and goals. 

So With the time I have, sort of a benchmark as well, I shall achieve my goals and desires to leave a Good Memorable Legacy for people. 

Don't be like Absalom as in 2 Samuel:
(18) Now Absalom in his lifetime had reared up for himself a pillar which is in the King's Valley, for he said, I have no son to keep my name in remembrance. He called the pillar after his own name, and to this day it is called Absalom's Monument.  

Be Gentle, Kind and Good to people and you shall leave a  Good Memorable Legacy for people. 


Then here is a question:

Rev. Yudha once asked us, what is the most expensive piece of land in this world?

Answer it...

Is it land in Iraq? USA? Australia? Brunei? Singapore? Hongkong?

It isn't. The most expensive piece of land is our Grave yard where all the potentials, hopes, dreams, talents, and yada yada yada have been gone and buried into the soil.

Then what if you know? Do you know when you are going to die? I do!

Do you want to leave your potentials into a waste?

Do you want to let your dreams to stay as a dream?



In the movie the Blind side, at the ending, they showed that one person died because of a gang fight. Shot by 3 bullets; what a waste that he was good in sports and a basketball talent died as a waste.


God bless,


SS675
I'm a Growing Weed!

No comments:

Post a Comment