Sunday 13 March 2011

Voice with a Cause

This is my 2nd Posting of the night.


I have a mission given by God! I told this privately to some people that actually God appointed to ask.

This mission is called Voice with a Cause!



A preview of what existed is available at:

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download
Great work, Great efforts, Great People.

Then why do I have to do what have existed? Then God say, Do you know about them if I don't ask you to do it? True enough, I don't! I google "Hearing Bible" then I found that website.

So Voice with a Cause is actually simple, We record the bible verses and post it for people to hear. Great if we can do it like the pros with sound effects, with story telling themes.

Unfortunately this mission is simple like just reading. I know it will evolve with His support. It will be great for people who can't read.

Amazingly, I found out that 18% of the world's population are illiterate which means they can't read or write. How do you expect these people to read God's Gospel? This is where God tells me, you can start small and it will bless others.

Jeez, such noble and huge thing, I can't handle alone, God then told me to call people and ask help. I did message them from my facebook account. I don't simply broadcast to everyone because I don't even know whether this will happen or not. (Doubts are evil)!

Out of those few chosen people, one of them replied and through him, I posted "The Ingredients by Suci Kennita" earlier tonight. which inspires me a lot. 

So many doubts he gave me, but the thing that caught my attention was "The plan sounded Ambitious!"  Wow it hit me; but then God gave me names such as Noah, Moses, Joseph, David, yada yada yada. Then I remembered that yes all Tasks given by God are Ambitious and sometimes it is Impossible to do!

But hey, Impossible Does Not Exist With God's Support! 

Why do I say this? ponder this:

Moses : Brought the Jews away from Egypt encountered with a Sea at their front and Egyptian army at the back. What to do? With his Stick, he divided the sea and went through it.
(Exodus 14 - Homework to read the Bible. http://alkitab.otak.info/index.php?hal=lihatPasal&injil=2&pasal=14)

Joseph: God wanted him to be on the top! What happened? he was sold as a slave! Upon having a good position with his master, He was thrown into Jail. As a prisoner what can you do? He then was called by the Pharaoh of Egypt and then he was put on the top where his family bow down to him.
(The story can be read starting from Genesis 37)

David: David faces Goliath, a warrior of 3mtr tall, so strong that was feared by the whole Israeli army. Holding a big spear and all but died under the hand of David by a stone!
(1 Samuel 17)

It is His will and Desire, When God is with you and giving you support, Nothing is impossible.

Help me and Join me for Voice with a Cause :)

Pray for Voice with a Cause as well :D


God Bless,

SS675
I'm a Growing Weed!

No comments:

Post a Comment