Saturday 12 March 2011

It is not about the "NOW" but it is the "Goal" at the end of the Horizon!

Hi All, I'm so happy Today!!!! why? My nephew has been born today :) Brendon Sean Lazuardi... Hallelujah, Praise the Lord.


Anyway back to the topic following to the Title...

When I was a kid, First grade in elementary school, I was asked in the classroom, What do you want to be in the future? Give it a second to think guys.... See my Full-name starts with S, so basically I will hear my friends wishes first coz' it goes in alphabetical order.

Don't laugh when you read :P

My friends wanted to become a Doctor, a Policeman, a Pilot, a Businessman, yada yada yada.


I wanted to become a Good Dad! Weird right --- Shoot me hahaha

then not only that, I wanted to build:
  1. Orphanage 
  2. Age care 
  3. Free schools 
  4. Hospitals
  5. Religious places for each different religions (5- Mosque, Church, Cathedral, Buddhist Temple, and Hindhu Temple) 
  6. Yada Yada Yada
Wah sounded so noble..... I wanted and desire all of these stuffs starting from elementary school. Am I the next God? nope I ain't, God is only one my Father in Heaven and no one else.

Then Let me show you a photograph made by my friend Rendy Putra Mahardhika:
(Courtesy of Rendy Putra Mahardhika and Natalia Yessy Arifin)

This is us, Majorstudie there is my goal and my dream. being those listed above. but then life it self in reality are like those crazy suicidal lines, you don't know what and where it ends up.

According to the title, that line is the "NOW" and the "GOAL" is what we desire. It doesn't matter about the "NOW", whatever happens, may we fall or rise, may it take us through a tough trip or easy one, may it take its own time or not; God is there next to me.

People who knows me, know that hey even I myself is laughing on mi-self thinking of my GOAL and Yet I'm at no state of even being close to it. But then God is there with me; He is teaching me through all complications to finally reach my Goal!

It is not our will that will be done anyway; it is His Will!

It is not our time that will make it happen; it is His Time!

It is not our way or the highway like what Limp Bizkit sang; it is His Way!


Take a look at Isaiah 55 

(8) For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord.

(9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.

(10) For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater,

(11) So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Honestly then think of Joseph from the book of Genesis 37 from verse 5;

God gave Joseph a dream when he was young, as an innocent young person, he told his dream and made everyone mad at him. till he was sold as a slave, yada yada yada (read the bible :P)

Me as a 1st grade student, my friends would dream of being power ranger, buying Sega, Nintendo, etc but yet I wanted those stuffs. Come to think of it, I  don't think that it is from me myself and I. I think that, that is God's will.

Though I'm somewhere in a clouded situation, I believe that in Him, with Him, and through Him if I'm focused for the goal at the end of the horizon, I will achieve my dream that will go on till He comes again.

God Bless,


SS675
I'm a Growing Weed!

No comments:

Post a Comment