Tuesday 15 March 2011

Reflection

Hey all,

Again :P

Reflection is a Representation (simple definition)


I have this crazy thing that I ask from God;



It is: "God, Please use me (the whole package) as Your reflection in the eyes of others. So they may see Your reflection in me."

Wah so crazy right? Me as a human with many flaws want to be God's Reflection.

But hey God never say no! He did do it but in His ways (not that I'm like Him now)!

Anyway the story goes like this, I went to this church in Melbourne namely GARAM Ministry.

Then there is this presentation of Cell Groups. I had the urge to go there and I did tonight.

Hey I was doing nothing so why not hahaha.

Came early (-.-") and was greeted by one of the member. found out that I was one of the oldest member there. hahaha.... But then I shared my stories to them and maybe they were being nice to new member, they said it was inspiring and touching hahaha :P (JK if the members are reading)

Then when I went home, I thought and spoke to God. God why did I have the urge to go there? I had fun yes, I laughed yes. But then surrounded with Little Brothers and Sisters? Are you asking me to take care of them? Yet I'm not 100% Christian yet? I don't think I can manage them as I am now. I'm just a growing weed God, I'm not a grass yet. Even they can speak in tongues which I can't, They worship You in songs that I don't know. Why God?

*To be honest, I think too much and felt too good about myself to think all of that. :P

But then God replied: Did you see how young they were? How pure they are? How raw they are as a Christian?

I want you to mend yourself so you can Reflect Me until the day they will look up on you!

Then I said Wow! You trust me this much and what I can do is just try harder because You are making me as someone who people will look upon.


Its like "Deg" in my heart that I have to be a better person.  Why? I wanted to be His "Mirror", portraying His reflection on me!

Here is a verse to ponder:
2 Corinthians 3:


(3) You show and make obvious that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, not written with ink but with [the] Spirit of [the] living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.


(18) And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another; [for this comes] from the Lord [Who is] the Spirit.


Thanks be To God for giving me the urge to go there tonight and You have shown me Your plan tonight. Because I believe that tonight and that urge was not a coincidence but it is Your plan.




God Bless,

SS675
I'm a Growing Weed!

No comments:

Post a Comment