Sunday 13 March 2011

Status Praying is a NO NO NO!

I pray for those people in Japan suffering from the Earthquakes and Tsunamis, Truly deeply from the bottom of my heart, I pray for them. May our Loving God protect them and blesses them through the sufferings they are going through.

I believe that there is a Bright plan from God for Japan.


As per title, Every time something happened, with the power of technology, people start posting on their status like Praying for Japan, Praying for Christchurch, Praying for Yada Yada Yada.


I only hope that it is not STATUS PRAYING!  I hope they do pray from the bottom of their heart as per their beliefs. Praying is a powerful thing, it is our way of communication to God.

Listen to me, God do hear our prayers but whether He respond or not, it depends on Him. He does answer but in His own Time!

God knows everything. Remember the portrait of Morgan Freeman as God in Bruce Almighty? How God Receive an e-mail for every prayer each of us does? Basically God  receives and hear all of our prayers.

But please do pray from your Heart, Mean it, Sincere for God does answer your prayers.
Praying is not a Schedule thing that it becomes a burden in your life. Prayers from our sincere heart will be heard by God.

Please don't do STATUS PRAYING! just for the sake of showing that you exist in the Social Network. Just to show that you care yet you don't!




Look  at the picture above, The picture of the kid praying is so sincere and fun like he is really talking to God. This picture amongst others actually caught my attention. I hope that we can pray like a kid praying with Sincerity, Persistence, and Honest Heart :D


Reference is: Acts 12

God Bless,


SS675
I'm a Growing Weed!



No comments:

Post a Comment