Sunday 1 May 2011

Falling in Love.....

Hey ya all.... Love is in the Air ....xP



Why do I write this? Hmm... Well I went to MPC Foundation class and the topic discussed were Grow in Intimacy. The speaker, was describing the feeling of falling in love and got me thinking of it. Then God told me to Blog it away... oh yeah, he asked  

"What do you feel when you fall in love?"
1 John 4:8
(8) He who does not love has not become acquainted with God [does not and never did know Him], for God is love.
 


an answer from Answers.com:
"It's basically the same for all people. They get very nervous and excited at the same time. Also, their heartbeats tend to race faster than they usually do, and they will want to see that certain person more and more each day goes by.


A little bit upon reminiscing my past love life story. My answer to the question is:
  1. Everything that is awkward, weird, missing, yada yada yada will be ignored
  2. All my days will be beautiful after seeing that girl (yes I fell in love with a girl because am straight xp)
  3. I will always want to look at her (or viewing her quietly) 
  4. I will try to be close to her
  5. I will be silent when I'm close to her but I will want to know more about her just to be close to her
  6. I will always defend her when anyone talk bad about her
  7. I forgive or overlooked her "mistakes"
And many more but enough about my past xp

Then do we feel this way to God? at least I can say I do. Why am I confident? Here is why:
  1. I feel that something is missing if I don't communicate with Him every day. Communicate here involves many different mediums such as Praying, Reading His Scriptures through Bible and other books, Hearing His Musics, Talk to Him, yada yada yada. 
  2. I will always at least think about Him for at least 5-30 minutes or more a day
  3. I will always Praise Him and Smile to Him no matter what my days have been.
  4. I try to discuss with other people when they talk bad about Him.
  5. I always dig more about Him; I want to know more. 
How can I not Fall in love with Him? He gave me things that I can't ever imagine.  He gave me a chance to meet my late grand mother for the last time through a vision. (you can read it through my testimony I shall transfer my old blogs here someday :)), He gave me strength for working almost 7days a week, He gave me a path to grow more and more daily, He gave a hunger and thirst that I can never imagine before, He answered all my prayers, yada yada yada. So why can't I love Him? Yes this is my time to enjoy when He is the closest to me.

Anyway let us not wander of, Now back to the teachings today, He loved us from the day we were created. refer to my previous blog - Invinsible Love I don't think I need to illustrate how He love us, why He loved us, yada yada yada.

To sum it up, Whatever we do when we love someone, He gives it even more to us. if we forgive those we loved for their mistakes, God forgiven all our sins even prior from us doing it. If we defend our loved ones when someone is harming them, God protects us from the day we were born. What else can I illustrate? He does it a lot more in abundance and there is no way I can say that I don't fall in love to God.

Be frank, when someone cares about you, look after you everyday, yada yada yada; won't you fall in love to that person? So if God have perform such things to us, won't we fall in love to Him?

A few tips I learned to be "Intimate with God" is by:
  • Rebirth by the means of accepting Jesus Christ as our only sole Savior, King, Lord.
  • Read the Bible (This is a Romance Book of God to us.)
When we are intimate to God, the results would be:
  • Knowing Him better 
  • Our attitude will definitely change
Believe me, if you readers don't know who I was, you might thing that I am like this a Lord Driven Person throughout my life. However for those who knew me, they know that I change a lot.


Thank You God and God Bless,


SS675
I'm a Growing Weed and Champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment