Tuesday 3 May 2011

When it is not about us anymore.....

Hei... I was sitting on the tram today, where I overheard a lady explaining to someone on her phone (not eavesdropping!!!), and it goes like this:

A: So you have to tell him, that you're not happy. 
me: (_ _!) 
A: It is not your dreams and it is not the thing that inspires your life. 
me: Hmmm Interesting
A: Tell him that you want to move to Spain not Castlemaine... 
me: Ohk - marriage problem? divorce? hmmm 
A: Tell him that you it is not making you happy to go somewhere at the end of the road which is a few blocks a way from your place now. 
me: Jeezzzzz 
A: It is your life and it is pointless to live if you are not happy. 
me: *Tringggg --- Light Bulb - You have received a notification from God! 



Ohk so anyway was not eaves dropping! But yeah it caught my attention to the extend that I didn't listen to my musics. I was like at first jeezzz what is she teaching here. It doesn't sound right.

Everything I heard was about you you you (me me me). 
Why is every people taking taking taking - take take take? 
Why is it never Give give give? 
Why is it always So Selfish? 
Why is it once things go the other way around, we tend to blame others? 
Why do we want things our ways? 

Have you ever thought of this?

Is it really about us in this world? Thank God I read "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren
This life is not ours anyway from the beginning. Easily logical way to think is, It is our parents. why?
Dad and Mom created us. Mom gave birth to us. Of course everything was done by the grace of God and His Will.

Do we life for our parents in reality? I came across many people where they don't pay even MEALS for their parents. Is that right? yet they talk about their love to their parents? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway back to the topic.... This life is not ours; it belongs to God.


Colossians 1:16
(16) For it was in Him that all things were created, in heaven and on earth, things seen and things unseen, whether thrones, dominions, rulers, or authorities; all things were created and exist through Him [by His service, intervention] and in and for Him.

Stop thinking that this life is about us! It is not about us! It is about His Desires. a stumbling rocks and pit holes shall be thought as "What lessons should I learn today?" "What does He want me to learn from it?" 

If you still firmly believe that life is about you and only you. Stop being self-fish and start by purchasing "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren because it can help you. You shall find what He wanted from your life.


God Bless,

SS675
I'm a Growing Weed and Champion !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment