Monday 2 May 2011

When a Mother May forget her Child, God Will never Forget and Forsake US - (26/11/2010 - FB)

The Title refers to my own understanding of Isaiah 49:14-15; it goes:
(14) But Zion [Jerusalem, her people as seen in captivity] said, The Lord has forsaken me, and my Lord has forgotten me

(15) [And the Lord answered] Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yes, they may forget, yet I will not forget you.
I prayed, God told me to read Isaiah 49:10. What I did, I read from 1-end.


Then I was struck by 14 and 15 (as above)

Then while thinking of it, He whispers, I will never forget you for whatever things you ever did, I will always remember you if you seek Me.

How nice is Our God?

I can't say no more but can only say that God is so merciful and so Great that I'm bound to be speechless.

This is why I love my Lord.(Not that He gives me all the sweet stuffs. I felt the bitterness and pain as well but I love Him because I can be sure that He will not leave me and he will be there all the time for me!)

So If any of you ever wanders that God has forgotten and doesn't care about you, my suggestion is go to your room, Lock it, Close your eyes, and PRAY to GOD. Talk to GOD, He listens. Be intimate with God cos you will never regret to be intimate with God. GOD is so Great and Wonderful why not be intimate with such Awesome God?

God Bless us All... :)

SS675

I'm a Growing Weed and a Champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment