Tuesday 24 May 2011

SS675 Kids DDWW

DDWW... What in the world is tat? it is Dreams Desires Wants and Wishes.
So weird I was as a kid in this life. I was 6 and the story goes like this.


So when we sat in class on our elementary school years, the teacher rose and started asking this question
T: What is your dream when you are old? 
F1: Doctor
F2: Nurse
F3: Police
F4: Business man
F5: Actor
F6: Pilot
F7: Rich 
F8: Boss
F9: Athlete
Me: Dad 




Hahahhaa... a 6 year old me saying in front of 30-40 students that I wanna be a Dad. I have no freaking idea where it came from hahaha.


But then my dreams doesn't end there at all. here is more of my list:
I wanted to build:
  • Free Schools
  • Places of praying and worshiping to God for the 5 different religions in Indonesia
  • Orphanages
  • Age care houses
  • Hospitals
  • yada yada yada 
I had that desires to serve the less fortunate people.  I was 6 yo. Can ya believe it? now am 24 but yet everything seems far far away.


Especially in this commercial world now, it is really hard for me to see of achieving these things. I felt like I'm in the darkness. I feel like someone is pulling the rope away from me. away from my reach.


Though I was in despair, I cried out to the Lord, He answered "Here this is a hint for you my son; with this I will make your DDWW come true." 


I was poured with magnificent and brilliant ideas that time and yet I moved one step forward. Is this enough? no; I still can't reach the rope. even as of now am not near to it. I fear and Icower under my blanket thinking hard upon it that it is unreachable.


Then one night, I asked God, How God? You seem so distant and He spoke to me again through many different mediums. to sum up He said "Son, Do not fear, I have you under my arms. I never forgotten about you. You will glorify my name and everything will come true."

I felt that oh God is with me and I shall not fear. It doesn't mean that the rope is at my reach now. no it isn't.  But what I know is this:
On Psalm 27:1 - "THE LORD is my Light..."

On Isaiah 55:8 -"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord."

On Matthew 6:26"Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they?"

On Matthew 6:31 - "Therefore do not worry and be anxious" 



So to wrap up, I believe that those desires are not an accident and stupid mischief I had as a lil kid. I believe it came from God. and if it is His plan, it is always a Master-plan which will last till eternity and it will come true.

I believe that the path will be given by Him and I await the moment to come.


God Bless,


SS675,
Follow me at Twitter @SS675
I'm a Growing Weed and a Champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment