Wednesday 6 April 2011

Unite or Crumble

When I prayed and performing my DJ last night, God tells me this, We as Believers, we have to unite.


Why do I like to name us Believers?

Why not Christians?



Christians are identical of  Religions, etc.

Let me tell you all this, Religions are like Age. why do I say this?

I believe that Age is a Numerical term set by human and no matter how old or young you are, it doesn't guarantee you maturity. Same like Religion, It is a term made by human and no matter how you follow it, it is just a stamp on your IDs.

I believe that being a Christian is actually related to our relationship with God and not a Terminology such as "RELIGION" no no!

This is why I like to use the term Believers as we believe in Jesus Christ as our God in unity as a single unity with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Anyway let's not drift apart :P I am so easily drifted apart... see I'm drifting away. lets focus!!!

So yeah God gave me Matthew 12:26
(26) And if Satan drives out Satan, he has become divided against himself and disunified; how then will his kingdom last or continue to stand?

Ohk Jesus was talking using Satan. But hey what God wanted us to ponder is when we change Satan into Believers. There is a lot of different segments in Christianity, Catholics, yada yada yada. As a Believer, I believe that if we believe in one unity which is Jesus Christ as our God, we are united and having one heart. Then we will not crumble.
 
Why do I raise this concern? Because, humans still get manipulated by evil through trying to possess others. We point upon others, we talk about others, we discriminate others, yada yada yada.

It is like this, we believe in water baptism right? Does it matter who baptize you? What matters is whom are we baptized to. Ain't that right?  

As long as we are Baptized to Jesus Christ ain't that the purpose?

Ponder this hard and we have to unite. Stop thinking about us but think with God's mind. Look at the Guy we praise and worship. If we claim he is One, then there are no excuses that we are one and there are no difference between who we each are!


God Bless,

SS675
I'm a Growing Weed!

No comments:

Post a Comment