Monday 11 April 2011

My Living Testimony on Holy Spirit Baptism

Hola all,

It has been a long time since I updated SS675 and been updating SS675DJ. First of all I'm excited, I'm Jumping, My heart is pumping.... Thanks to all of you who are actually clicking on my Blog to take your time and wasting it reading it :D Awesome are all of you!



I thought its gonna be a few close friends reading my blogs for a few time but hey I actually saw the stats and my blog was viewed from numerous different regions :D Thank you guys :) I feel ashamed that it has not been updated regularly and now I promise to put it as a "work" where I commit on it :)

Thanking all of you and now let's begin my Testimony :)

So yeah I went to a camp organized by MPC - Melbourne Praise Centre called as "Champion Gathering" well basically where Champions are born! I'm a Champion now :)

1st Fall
There I attended 4 sessions, with confession of sins, receiving restoration, and finally Holy Spirit Baptism.

I did all of those so the highlight is, I have received it once before and was not much impact in me. this time, I was searching for God, I prayed, my mentor prayed for me, and guess what I FELL! Believe it or not, if you saw these kind of things in TV, you might not believe it. :P I was like that but now I believed because I fell (my mentor can't protect me good enough :( it hurts and someone kicked me on my head) well anyway, I started to speak in Tongues (something weird for the first time). Sounded Gibberish kind a like, but you just seem to understand it.


2nd fall
Then that was the first one, I rose up, I helped praying for others, I got a vision upon one guy and thats it. then me thinking that I don't think it was enough, I wanted more! (Greedy boy I am - justified through my large size :P) I prayed to God again and asking for More! Here is our kind hearted God, He answered my prayers and bam he gives me more!

I was smart this time, I didn't stand and I sat down. Smart right hahaha! I thought just in case I fall, no one is there to protect me :P then what happened, my right hand started shaking like a 7.1 Richter earthquake scale then  my body (which was sitting) started to tilt sideways like those dolls that can tilt left and right while remaining on their positions. then my body started to lean a bit to the back and then someone came prayed for me and Bam I fell again Jeez and started to have Seizures-like shakes while speaking in tongues again (hand, body, and leg).

So tiring it was, and I prayed, praising and worshiping Him. Then one of the seniors helped me to get up and told me take it easy, don't rush, while holding my hands and I was on my sitting position...


3rd Fall
He prayed for me in tongues as well, and Bam I fell again... Had the seizures-like shakes again, spoke in tongues again, and I saw Jesus; He was putting His palm on my Chest and I reached over His palm :) So romantic I am right hahaha :P

It was a great experience like I have never experienced before! I was in ECSTASY in Christ :D


God Bless,


SS675
I'm a Growing Weed and a Champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment