Monday 28 February 2011

Flower Bouquet and Thirst

Hey all, I've been filled with Typing rage tonight.... well basically, I think that my prayers are answered...

This is 2 different set of stories...


Flower Bouquet actually starts from a few months back where God gave me a vision whereby I'm a WEED! Then last Sunday, Lord gave me a vision in the church whereby the Worship Leader and the members were like a Flower Bouquet... A shiny one, so beautiful as a flower bouquet, I guess those types where our eyes will be awed looking at.

The weird thing is that these flower bouquets never die. It grows to infinity, it shines as if it will light a dark room, but one thing for certain is that it will never shriveled and die.

When I saw that, I told Him, I want THAT Fullstop!

He replied, You will My son. then I almost cried hahahaha.....

Then Thirst,

Today, I was waiting for the crossing lights to turn green, Randomly, a thought came to my mind and heart.... I want THIRST! I want to be THIRSTY.... but Thirsty of Water? no....

I'm Thirsty of Him....

A Thirst that is so much, I asked to God as well, keep this Thirst. I want it, I requested it, Don't take it away...

I asked as well that the Thirst may be taken away only if I'm full and overflowing of Him. But then I requested in my prayers that this overflowing shall not go to the drains and be a wastage... But this wastage which will be massive shall flows to another person who is thirsty.

Weird ei?? Who wants to keep Thirst?

What I know is I felt that something awesome is being filled in my Heart. and I know that it is from Him!


God Bless

SS675
Be Thirsty only of him and for Him Only.

No comments:

Post a Comment