Sunday 27 February 2011

Nothing is a Coincidence but Everything is GOD's Plan!

Hi All.... Been a long time since I wrote my Notes.... Especially regarding my Christian Faith.

Not only that, due to my Work Commitments and all the Storms Happening in my life at the moment, I practically say that Hey I've got no time for my Faith...

Working sundays, Sh*t happens Everything is Crap (mind my Language)


Well then not gonna share my Craps but wanna share God's Greatness!!
1. I went twice to Church this past two weeks and all the gospel there have been a BLESSING and a Thunderbolt on me!
2. I realized Today's Gospel brought by Kak Yudha to the max (actually just now God gave me a vision on it)
3. I resumed my Bible Reading Tonight - I realized why I actually Stopped reading Bible before.

Ok then....It is gonna be long....
Church and Preachings:
2 weeks ago, I was late to church... Urges from evil not to go to church was there and I message a friend of mine asking, he said Come and Just come don't be afraid to come late. Thanks be to God, I came and God spoke to me like - My child You shall not be afraid as I am always with you. They also talk about Sins and Condemnation. I was somehow at those stage and somehow I was given my answer not to condemn myself and that my or Our Sins have actually been wiped out completely by Jesus on the Cross. But then it doesn't mean that lets do Sin all the time then we will be clean again each sunday.... (no further explanation required I think.)

Today, I went there and somehow my Cell Leader was a bit Jumpy today... (:P) Speaking of the spirit of Independence. As a Man, basically with my "PRIDE" and "EGO" and was brought up to be tough and INDEPENDENT, It was hard for me to open my doors and share the craps I have in life. Yet today I spoke to Rev. Yudha and it flows I guess. I learned how to be more dependent on God.

They talk about being one body in Christ as a Church, as a Cell Group, as a family, as friends, and etc. Talking about our organs like Ears, Hands, Leg, etc. and I was given a clear vision that hey everything are in place by God's will. His plans are on me. He gave me a complete body, and additional organs everywhere. He gave me Extra pairs of Ears that are willing to hear my Cries out, He gave me not a pair of Hands but Many Hands that are willing to give me help. He gave me Mouths where encouraging words are told to me. So many things He gave to me and I realize that this is Today's Preaching.
(This extra organs are of course Friends and people that I really appreciate for the Help provided)

My Bible Reading
Well if you guys know, I started to read my bible from September last year and within a small time, I went from Genesis to Deutronomy within few months time. Then this was my thinking previously, I'm to tired to read. I came back home and I'm already tired and wanted rest. Every people have told me that it is our spiritual energy and strength. It is our weapon to fight evil. And Hey it is! I blame Satan as well for doing it to me. But to think of it today, It is wrong for me to blame Satan. Why am I so weak that I lose to Satan? Shouldn't I be stronger to face Satan? Then other than that, I realized that it is actually God's plan and intention that I don't read the bible for this pass few months.
I'm not blaming God for this. I am actually Grateful for it. Weird? hey let me give you the Verse, as follows

Deutronomy 8 (Ulangan 8 - all of it)
(2) Ingatlah! Empat puluh tahun lamanya TUHAN Allahmu memimpin kamu dalam perjalanan jauh melewati padang gurun. Perjalanan itu dimaksudkan TUHAN untuk mencobai kamu, supaya Ia dapat melihat apa yang terkandung dalam hatimu dan apakah kamu akan mentaati perintah-perintah-Nya.

(2) And you shall [earnestly] remember all the way which the Lord your God led you these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and to prove you, to know what was in your [mind and] heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not.

(3) Ia membiarkan kamu kelaparan, lalu kamu diberi-Nya manna untuk makanan. Kamu dan leluhurmu tak pernah makan makanan itu sebelumnya. TUHAN berbuat begitu untuk mengajar kamu bahwa manusia tidak hidup dari makanan saja, melainkan dari segala sesuatu yang dikatakan TUHAN.

(3) And He humbled you and allowed you to hunger and fed you with manna, which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might make you recognize and personally know that man does not live by bread only, but man lives by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of the Lord.

(17) Jadi, jangan sekali-kali berpikir bahwa dengan usaha dan kekuatanmu sendiri kamu menjadi kaya.

(17) And beware lest you say in your [mind and] heart, My power and the might of my hand have gotten me this wealth.
A bit of it which is the highlight of my readings. The most Thunder lighting bolt that struck me was verse 17. I was a man that work with my own power and hand. I believe that being independent is the way I must be! I was swayed more than ever and I guess it is time to actually depend on my Creator and not myself.

Why am I so grateful of this verse?
Why am I so grateful that I stopped my reading before and continue Tonight?
Why?
Simple....

Should I read this verse before (when all the troubles, craps, sh*ts) are not present, how would I feel? I would probably oh Good Verse. But I read it tonight on top of those things with me. This is why I'm so Grateful that I understand that it is His plan on me to read this verse today. It is Him who reminds me that everything is his Will and Plan. I believe that all of my situations and conditions are not a Coincidence! It is His Plan to teach me more as a Father teaches His Son. as per Deutronomy 8:5
(5) Ingatlah bahwa TUHAN Allahmu mengajari kamu seperti seorang ayah mengajari anak-anaknya.

(5) Know also in your [minds and] hearts that, as a man disciplines and instructs his son, so the Lord your God disciplines and instructs you.

And as always, I'm grateful of having a God that provides, take good care of me, love me. I'm grateful as well of having a new family here, friends everywhere. I shall now give more than I should receive and this I praise to God for everything He taught me.

*Ps: Friday will be a bit of repetition and details :) (I believe they know this :P)
I also hope that people do include me in their prayers to support me through these troubled times.

Hallelujah, Praise our Lord Jesus Christ.

God Bless
SS675

No comments:

Post a Comment