Monday 28 February 2011

I'm a Weed

God gave a Vision whereby I'm a Weed, a short Weed surrounded with Tall, Green, Healthy Grasses that points to the Sun.

As a short weed, the shortest being in the middle of the grasses, I started to grow Tall with a rapid speed and within a short period of time. Then my color from dark green changed into golden yellowish color.


Within a short period of time as well, I rose higher than the rest. I became the tallest and I began to spread my color towards all the grasses surrounding me.

The vision ended with a Zoom Out effect where like those Virus disasters movie (easiest: Resident Evil) my golden yellowish color spread beyond my surroundings and started to spread everywhere.

Should this be a vision that I perceive, and I do pray for it, I hope that it happens as fast as it could.

But then not rushing things, God has His plans on me and I'm now excited to see that vision come true.

God Bless,

SS675
I was a Weed but am Growing now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment