Wednesday 29 February 2012

Stop and Be Still!

I forgot on how to be grateful of what I have now

I forgot to look down

I kept Looking up 

I kept Raising my Hand high up reaching out to vanity




Anyong Haseyo, Hola, Hello, Hi, Hey... Been ages since I wrote. Too many things have happened, a couple of transitions happened as well. But yeah Cross fingers I might pick up the pace to write yet again.

This Blog here is about a very fresh recent event that God wants me to

STOP & Be STILL! Says the Lord to me for many times.

An update is, I've gone back to my home country, met a lot of Crazeee People (Hungry and Thirsty for God), Doing This and That and sometimes doing it aimlessly. 

I have a project which is so HUGE that I am willing to put my life on it. This project and its vision is a terminal that will deliver my long lost dream and will. And of course, all this comes from The Lord. 

Seriously the vision scares me, it is so Huge that I can't believe that it is for me. 

Everyone knows the Greek ancient God Atlas right? See it if u as a mortal being was given a vision to hold the earth like Atlas? wouldn't you fear that you might fail? How many people might get turned down from it? Lest said that, are we even strong enough to do it? 

This is what I felt here for the project; YET I know my problem and I ain't a person who will Back down, I start to find ways to hold it up although I tremble. As a human and a stubborn one, my ego as a strong man starts to crawl back and think that hey I can do it all by myself. 

Believe me, if God wants to crush you and rectify you, He will! HE wanted me to stop being and acting crazy like it is the end of the world. He warned me many times yet I chose to ignore it. Then Just now, with my hands open, I say:

"Lord, Let me not lose directions and let it all go according to Your will and not mine." Then He gave me 



Ecclesiastes 6:9
(9) Better is the sight of the eyes [the enjoyment of what is available to one] than the cravings of wandering desire. This is also vanity (emptiness, falsity, and futility) and a striving after the wind and a feeding on it!

Basically Speaking, stop what I am doing, do my part and He will provide the rest, I shall not fear anything. It is useless to go for things that are like a wind. Bitterness is what awaits.

This really wakes me up. 

Thanks be To God.
God Bless,


SS675,
Follow me at Twitter @SS675
I'm a Growing Weed and a Champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment